Sunday, March 12, 2006

Here I am

On March 7, 2006, I returned home from a trip to the Dominican Republic. Over the course of a couple of days, while relaxing by the pool and sipping tropical drinks, I read Naked Conversations by Robert Scoble and Shel Israel. I was already excited about blogging technology and RSS before I read the book, but I'm absolutely spinning now. It's hard for me to credibly help bring the Real Estate Industry into the blogosphere without having a blog of my own however. So here's me stepping into the 2000's!

Share

2 comments:

Hank said...

I'll comment dude. In fact, I'll pitch ya too. Since you're not setup yet, try my portal out. it's blogging with some gps majic thrown in for good measure, perfect for a realestate guy. Blog about a property, and theres a google map right there for ya on the post.
I wasn't gonna pitch ya, I swear, but it fits. I just wanted to be your first comment.
www.excio.com/blogs/hank

Unknown said...

HEY! I'm pumped! First comment and my first pitch. I'm actually a product manager for a real estate software development company, Point2 Technologies. I also manage our re industry market research. I'm embarassingly behind the blogging times. Having said that we are a leading company for content syndication and work with portals like Oodle, Trulia, Google Base and Yahoo Clasifieds. I'm looking to integrate blogging technologies into our system or at least make sure we move toward an open and interoperable system. We currently have 75,000 realtors using our platform.